With Neil away this week, I get to chat to top business consultant and mentor, David Abingdon.
David explains The Art of Deal Making and his approach to getting top-level prospects and turning them into high-paying consulting clients.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to become a highly paid consultant for your clients.
- The ‘Magic Wand’ question that allows you to get into the minds of your prospects so that you know exactly what they need… and how to give it to them.
- Positioning and why it’s the only thing that matters when getting your prospects excited about working with you.
- Why you need to attract one specific type of person (a ‘SADO’) to your business.
- The way to not only get paid for your time, but also to get paid for your expertise again and again…
David has put together some great tips in this podcast. If you want to get all the downloads we talk about, then make sure you head over to David’s site and download the cheatsheets and watch the videos.
Get David’s full training here: roarlocal.com/deals
As always, please leave a comment below this episode here, or leave us a review on iTunes to tell us what you enjoy and what you want to hear more of.