Way too often when I am consulting with business owners I hear statements such as:
▪ I don’t click on ads, I bet no one does
▪ I wouldn’t do that; therefore, I’m not going to market that way
▪ Why would someone search for our products that way?
▪ Of course our site is easy to navigate, we have conversions
▪ What do you mean we are a bad judge of our website?
These statements tell someone that you are not looking at things from the customer point of view; but your own.
If you prefer to read than listen, check out the original post You Are Not Your Customer
You can also connect with us on
photo credit: CarbonNYC